Friday, May 1, 2009

Vintage Charm





I came across this lovely jewelry from Nest Pretty Things awhile ago, and forgot to bookmark it (don't you hate that?!). I was so happy see an article about the designer, Tamar Schechner in the free online magazine Parasol (which I strongly recommend looking at...it is a real treat that showcases emerging designers). I love the nostalgic look of these pieces...they remind me of rummaging through my mother's jewelry box as a child.

Tamar, a former Creative Director, Style Editor, and Photo Stylist has both an online store, an Etsy store, and an interesting blog that I've had fun looking through! (It's no wonder her photos are such a treat to see!)

4 comments:

Melissa A said...

Beautiful jewlery. Thanks for sharing.

Claire said...

These are so beautiful!

Jillian Frances said...

Love the color combination in the last necklace particularly.

Bette said...

love the colors of the bracelet.