Thursday, May 21, 2009

Needlepoint Kits




Another great find from the Stationery Show...AMH Designs creates DIY needlepoint journals, photo albums, ipod cases and key chains! Every now and then, I just need a sense of accomplishment...these kits have all the components included, and can probably be finished in a couple hours. Just the type of project that sounds perfect for me!

The founder, Amy Holbrook, began needlepointing when someone recommended it as a great stress relief activity during her busy schedule while working on her MBA at Columbia University. After graduating, she put her past-time, and business skills to good use, and came up with this unique product line! She had the beautiful results exhibited in her booth! See examples from her website above!

3 comments:

yvonne said...

I haven't done needlepoint in years, but these projects look are so cute, I may have to pick up my needle again!

Rachel Follett said...

So cute!

pve design said...

We were never allowed to have idle hands... so we did a ton of crafts including needlepoint.
I have admired these things, very smart.
pve