Thursday, March 5, 2009

Soon to be ONE!


Jake is turning ONE next week, which I find so very hard to believe. We're having a very big party which sort of came upon me by surprise. A couple people who had babies around the same time Jake was born started to ask me months ago...what are you doing for his birthday? Do you have a theme? Are you renting a "hall"? Huh? Ahh...having a cake?

Well, that was until I started thinking about sending out invites, and the family members and friends started adding up. Off we go! No hall, maybe a monkey theme? How's this for a great cake? Gabrielle from DesignMom posted a great link to some awesome cakes...check them out here!

1 comment:

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Hello! Just came across your blog via decor8 comments! I did my son's 1st birthday monkey themed, as well! That cake is fab! Martha Stewart has a great inspiration party on her website, just search "monkey" on her website. Super cute!