Monday, March 23, 2009

Simply Fabulous!


My new blog has been tagged by my new friend Kim at TomKat Studio as "fabulous!" I am so incredibly flattered! As a newcomer to blogging I often feel like I'm writing into a void, so her compliment was very kind. It's funny, Ricardo and I were just talking about that word, "fabulous". I'm not someone who laces that word into everyday conversation, and I wish I could...I was kidding around about HOW I would use that word. Manicured hands (they're not) outstretched, eyes rolled up to the right, and say with authority, "It was FABULOUS". It exudes such confidence! 

Having said all that, here are 5 things I find FABULOUS (besides of course, my family and friends)...
1. New York City: the energy, the excitement, and the sheer magnitude of the creativity that lives, eats, and breathes in the city. It never ceases to stimulate my mind.

2. Cape Cod: Still such a wonderful, preserved place... especially due to the fact that Kennedy had the forethought to create the National Park there. 

3. The power of the internet: And all the wonderful connections it can make...friends, lovers, contacts, travels, shopping, and so on and on...

4. Candy. I think it's one of the best things about being an adult.

5. OK, I fold! My friends and family!

Five Fabulous Blogs:
1. Little Green Notebook: an interior designer living in Boston. Tons of great ideas!
2. The Style Files: lots of great interior design photos
3. Making It Lovely: A designer making her lovely home lovelier all the time. About to be a mom!
4. Becoming Mom: Ariana's new experiences as a new mom...and a really great photographer. Her other blog Becoming Home was fun too, but seems like mom-hood has given her (rightfully so!) new priorities
5. Two Ellie: a new blog to me full of daily inspirations about design.

No comments: