Friday, March 27, 2009

Fun fabric!




I'm always on the look out for a great fabric store. There seem to be fewer and fewer stores where you can go in and wander around to see exactly what you want. So, I set my sights online. I've come across a number of amazing online resources, but my favorite to look at by far is Volksfaden, a German-based on-line shop owned by Linda Gaylord. She offers a great range of fabrics from some of the most popular fabric designers...Joel Dewberry, Amy Butler, Heather Bailey, and Mod Green Pod to name a few. I love(!) these collages she has created with the fabric she sells, and I also love the fact that the fabric samples are LARGE so you can see what it actually looks like!

2 comments:

bad apples said...

Hey Heather
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the kind words...lovely blog you have here, by the way!
Linda

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

I'm a big fan of Heather Bailey & Amy Butler. I love their paper products! :) I wrote a post about HB a few weeks back after I discovered that we live really close to each other! Small world!