The following are just a few of my resolutions...
• Redesign this blog (and perhaps find more of a focus?) A fellow blogger, Minnie, of Mama Without Borders recently redesigned her blog, and I think it looks fantastic! She's definitely motivated me to add a few features to mine!
• To FINALLY create a baby book/photo album for Jake. It's crazy! I'm a book/gift product designer and I've designed SEVERAL lovely baby books in my career, and all poor Jake gets is a diary (when I remember to write in it) that I didn't even design! I've seen some great results with the Blurb books, so I might use that as a starting point. Why is it always hardest to design/start the projects closest to your heart?
• To meet with the handyman...he's coming tomorrow! I'm thrilled! Of course, one of the major questions I have for him is household rot...which I'm not so thrilled about, but at least I'm on the road to fixing the problem!
• This brings me to the next phase of home improvement... finish decorating our house which we moved into almost two years ago. Between lack of time and the economy tanking, we've been at a standstill. I think it's time. Each room, except Jake's cozy room, is only halfway there.
• what I call, Project Friend. I would love to meet more new(ish) mom's in my area. I'm on a mission! Will you be my friend?
Cool poster from: Blue Bicicletta
To find out what others are hooked on...click here!