Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A work in progress

I've been playing around in Photoshop with some of our photos from Italy. We want some artwork to hang in our dining room, and thought it would be have fun to have some reminders of the wonderful trip we took to Rome and the Amalfi coast when we got engaged...yet done in a cool "different" way. It's not quite finished, but I think I'm liking it. What do you think? (you can be honest...I can take it!)

On a funnier note, I took Jake to the zoo today, and I asked him what he thought we'd see. He replied, "AhhhMooo (Elmo)". I was sorry to disappoint, but we had fun anyway!

3 comments:

jacqueline said...

I think that photo is looking really nice...its the truth! I like it very much...the colors, the action, the black and white parts. :) Jake is just soo adorable! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to yoU!

Melissa A said...

I think it looks cool. Did you make the picture black and white and then leave the color on the boats? I wish I could do that. I've been wanting to take a photshop class, so I can learn more about it. I haven't fooled around in it too much.

mamaloves said...

I love it. You're so creative and have a great eye for this kind of stuff. I love Italy. We went there for our honeymoon four years ago and our house is decorated with pictures from all the gorgeous places we saw.