Monday, July 6, 2009

Baby Art





When graphic designers Nicole and Jim Worth were expecting their first son, they were excited to design his nursery. They love a modern look, and wanted their sensibilities to shine through in the nursery. Not finding what they liked, they decided to create their own art. They then posted their nursery masterpiece on HGTV's Rate My Space website. They had an overwhelming response, and requests to purchase the art they had created. Thus, their company, FormBaby was born. I love the bright, cheerful colors and sophisticated styles they have...such a great idea to incorporate into a nursery!

3 comments:

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

This nursery was featured on Project Nursery awhile back! It's amazing!!!

paula said...

wow, this is gorgeous!

Karen said...

I love it! I'm always redecorating my daughter's nursery in my head.