Thursday, January 13, 2011

Got Friends?

Hi folks, and Happy New Year! Life has been a little busy/post-holiday crazy lately, and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things...which will hopefully include a little more blogging! I find, when I don't blog, I draw an absolute blank when it comes to posting new things. I'll have to get on a roll! (Resolution #217...)

So...what do the following lovely rooms/gorgeous views have in common??? Scroll through, enjoy, and see for yourself!

LargePic

LargePic
(Mougins, France)


LargePic


LargePic
(Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Italy)

LargePic

LargePic
(Riviera Maya, Mexico)

LargePic

LargePic
(Mykonos, Greece)...I really just included this one because I love the painting in the back!)

OK...the wonderful thing that all these lovely photos have in common is that they can all be rented! We've been talking about going on a vacation, and of course in all my internet searchings, I came across the Luxury Retreats website, and it's just a feast for your wanderlust eyes! We keep saying...well, if we could just get a few people together...we might just be able to...

Anyone want to join us? Somewhere? Anywhere? Before the next major snowfall preferably?

1 comment:

Ellie Cutler said...

Oh man I'm totally there with you! :) I'm totally hooked on that website now.