Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I got a note!



Jake's little buddy Sofia had a party at an arts and crafts place last weekend. She's the type of girl I want him to fall in love with (someday). She's nice to his mom and always gives me hugs. And, she shares with him and gives him happy greetings when he walks into daycare.

At the party, Jake started working on a note. I've waited my whole life for a note from my child, so even though I don't think the note was intended for me, I kept it anyway.

3 comments:

pve design said...

cherish every scribble!
pve

Kerren said...

The concentration he's giving that little note- the pictures of him and the note together are priceless. Have a great birthday Jake! We hope to see you soon! ps- we had Em's this weekend and i forgot to change the battery pack... note to self....

Suzanne said...

Wonderful pix!:)