Monday, September 6, 2010

Bye Bye Summer


We've spent the last couple weeks with my family on Cape Cod, and it's been great. I love having had such a large chunk of time to spend with my family and giving in to the day-to-day activities 100% without other concerns. Jake loves spending time with his two cousins, and has developed quite a following among their friends. He was treated like royalty whenever we arrived at the beach and his cousins were ever so sweet with him. Needless to say, it was difficult to come home, and a very tearful good-bye when we left. Tomorrow, we're back to our busy lives, but I hope that we can maintain some of the summer filled peace with us all year long. One of my fall resolutions is to get in better shape, which I was able to jump start a bit while we were away.

So, happy fall to you all! Any resolutions on your mind?

No comments: