Thursday, June 25, 2009

Feeling Crabby





It's been a busy week, and I think Ricardo and I are still recovering from last weekend. He threw his back out, and I managed several aches and pains of my own. That, combined with Jake waking up for HOURS in the night a few times this week, and we're feeling like we're at least 82. Daycare (aka Dangercare) called indicating that Jake "might" have "impetigo"...something I never knew existed. 

The upside of the "impetigo" scare is that Jake got to stay home with Dad today, and they had a great time...a walk to town to Dunkin Donuts, a trip to his aunt's house, duck spotting in our local bog, and a visit to the mall, where Dad got him the cutest crabby outfit (see photo #1)...perfect for our upcoming trip to the Cape! I think this weekend we'll be past our aches and pains and on to some sunny, fun weather! 

Hope you all have a great, RELAXING, WELL RESTED weekend!

1. Crab swimsuit and top from Gymboree (both with spf 50!!!); 2. Sweater from Fleece on Earth; 3. Belt from Smathers & Branson; 4. Tote bag by Thomas Paul from Burke Decor; 5. Crab print by Jenn Ski

9 comments:

Claudia said...

Darling ideas!

I especially like your name of your blog.

TTFN~~ Claudia ♥

Jane said...

Adorable crab wear! I used to have a crab hat when I taught first grade. If anyone was feeling crabby they could wear the "crabby crown."

Anonymous said...

What great stuff. Thanks for sharing! Hope you're all feeling better soon!

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

fun for summer! great blog... found you one hooked on houses. Hope all is well soon.

xo,
cristin

Maya said...

I didn't know that feeling crabby can look so darn cute!

Nancy said...

Love that last pic of the crab. Reminds me of the crab in "The Little Mermaid."

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

I love the swim trunks! Tommy has a personalized crab towel from PB Kids that Meredith bought him...he loves it!

pve design said...

For Summer, I am hooked on turquoise - I love it with white and or other colors. I have a new shirt that color and cannot get enough of "blue!"

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That tote is too adorable!